Healing the Body, Mind, and the Soul

synopsis

art done by Snow Angel12.
Healers, philosophers, wise man, etc from around the world welcome and let us share our knowledge. My goal is to help other learn different methods of healing, ideas, thoughts and bring new methods that even I never heard about. I am not a pro and all I have are experiences that helped me with healing other. It is not a miracle because everyone can learn this if they have control over their own energy and the patience to take the steps one at the time. Share, learn, and grow.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Menstruation healing or lessening of pain

Someone recommended me this book “Hand of Healing Light” by Barbara Brennan to read today, Its seem worth reading and learning from. Possibly even have better techniques than mine that could help with healing. Check out her school and if you think its worth looking.

http://www.barbarabrennan.com/

Healing or lessening the pain of Menstruation:

Menstruation is the females’ worst nightmare and something we all hate going through. We look at it with happiness if we don't get it, but worry that we might get pregnant if we don’t get it. It becomes such an annoyance and a blessing that we forget why we need it in the first place. To have kids. Other people might say to have kids is a nightmare, but we must remember that we all came from our mothers womb and we were once were a kid.

This is not a cure all pain reliever of your menstruation period. What it does is lessen the pain and to realign the energy around that area. My theory on this for now is that our energy level, mostly in the abdominal area, is clashing at one another during this hormonal period or you can say an unbalance of level; it becomes a burden on the body itself. There might be a whole better and scientific answer for this that the science department might know, but who else but a women doctor to know and experience such a thing and oneself. Go ask for a better answer. What also is good after this session is tea and exercise. There are so many different types of tea out there with different properties that I sometimes don't know where to start. The tea that I recommend is called Harmony tea.

http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/baby-loss-comfort/harmony-tea.html


People recommended this tea to and it actual works. So far I haven’t heard of any one saying it does not work for them, maybe they are allergic to it so read the labels on what is in it before drinking. Other time it might not be the one for you.


Steps to take in healing:

1. Start with a light meditation or if your confident go right into the healing

2. I gave a light back massage, mostly in the spinal area but on the lower half where the gluteus maximus muscle aka one of the butt muscle and the spinal cord meets. It’s not right on the butt but a little over the area where the triangle marks on the lower back. Move up and down near the spine while pressing downwards with circular motion. Once again you want the lower half of the body to relax.

3. When your done flip the person on the back and move towards the stomach

4. Now here you want to use both hands at the same time. Use the index finger and the middle finger, place the finger above the belly button and move in a horizontal from the belly button 8 finger width apart. Next push down on the outer side of your stomach where the last finger was placed. Massage in a circular motion and slowly move down in a V formation till you come directly under the belly button.

5. Repeat this step till you feel like when you are done. It really depends on your instinct.

6. After the massage, drink a soothing Harmony tea. This will help lessen the pain. This does not mean it’s gone for good, it is just under control in a bearable amount. Also another good tea or plant is willow's bark in the inner side. Its a main ingredient in Aspirin, but you on the good side is you don't really overdose on Willow bark tea like Aspirin.

Sometimes massage is not necessary, just the tea itself could help. Also remember that exercise does help.

Some websites are:
http://www.wikihow.com/Exercise-While-on-Your-Period
http://www.livestrong.com/article/101414-exercise-tips-menstruating/
http://www.fitnessvenues.com/uk/menstrual-cycle-and-exercise

You get the picture just look and try it out.

1 comment:

  1. I had a tubal July 2020 and have not felt the same since. I have horrible PMS for the entire week prior to my period, my cramping and bleeding is off the chart, migraines three times a week, hot flashes are starting. My doctor suggested getting an IUD...That was even worse DON'T DO IT!!! I have gained so much weight I weigh more than I was when I was pregnant last year. So I have been in search of weight loss and I did crossfit for 90 days with no results. Then a friend of mine introduced me to Dr Itua herbal center product and I was resistant at first but thought what the hell I will try it for 30 days. In 3 weeks time I have lost 8 pounds but the best part is some of my symptoms have gone away or are far less noticeable. I started my period three days ago and on day two I realized NO CRAMPING at all!!! Then I realized that the pms was not nearly as bad as it had been...There was no dull achy pain, no lower back pain, no deep depression, less tired. I just wanted to share this because I stumbled upon what seems to be a miracle. I will keep you posted as the months go on. I am so grateful and hope that everyone suffering can get the same relief I have found. Please email Dr Itua Herbal Center On drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com for more herbal remedy also he can cure Hiv/Aids, Herpes, Cancer, Parkinson, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Fibroid, he can help with a remedy to get pregnant as well. if you want more info just contact him to share your health problems.

    ReplyDelete